well not just prom dresses
Save Money: Make your own Boutonnieres
It only costs a few dollars to make your own do it yourself boutonniere.
Here is how.
What you Need
- A rose or carnation
- A small filler flower, like Queens Anne Lace or Baby's Breath
- Approximately four inch leaf. The prom will be in spring there will
be planty growing around you. Pick a nice one.
- Green floral tape from a crafts store
- Pearl-headed pin
How to do it
- Make a bed for your flower by placing the filler flower over the green
- Cut the stem of the flower so it is about an inch shorter than your leaf
- Place the flower upon the bed you made. Line up all three stems and
then wrap with floral tape from top to bottom.
- Refrigerate until your date arrives.
- Fasten boutonniere with pearl-headed pin. Be careful not to stick